Saturday 28 March 2015

Liebster Award

I was nominated for a Liebster Award by a fellow blogger Isabel from The Sunny Side of This. Thanks, Isabel.

It took me a long while to get back to this. I can't say I can continue the trend: 1) my visits in this particular blog is sporadic at best and 2) I don't know anyone who 's new to the blogging world. Still, I'll give it a go in answering the list of questions which were painstakingly thought out for this nomination. :)



1. Who is your blogging inspiration? 
I can’t name all of them. Every writer I see online who blogs is an inspiration to me. As an aspiring fiction writer, their posts help me write better and encourage me to pursue my dreams. 

2. What’s your biggest dream? 
My biggest dream would be to witness universal peace. My second dream is to become a published author. Someday, I would like to hold a finished copy of my book and learn that my work inspired someone.

3. Who’s your idol and why? 
José Rizal. He’s what you call a renaissance man. I would have loved to meet him and talk about his beliefs and convictions.

4. What do you wanted to be “when you grow up” as a little kid? 
Oh boy. I kept changing my mind about what I wanted to be when I was a child. A doctor, professional ballet dancer, writer, computer programmer then teacher.
I was a ballet student for a while but reading and writing were, by far, my favourite hobbies. Then again, I loved to share what I know – specifically, computers.
In a way, I achieved some of my dreams. I taught and am currently taking my M.A. while writing in my free time.

5. Which 5 items you can’t leave your house without? 
Umbrella, wallet, keys, notebook and pen. A girl’s gotta write when a girl's gotta write. ;)

6. Which are the TV Series you’re currently obsessing with? 
Arrow, The Flash, and The Musketeers. I can’t wait for the new season of Game of Thrones and Sherlock.

7. Which is your happy place?
My happy place is wherever I can read or write in my leisure.

8. Which’s your favorite motivational quote of all time? 
“Ignorance is chaos” from the movie Lucy. I find that it’s actually true. If we knew everything, the effect of our negative thoughts and actions around us; the lives, especially the planet’s, we are responsible for; the balance of nature; perhaps, we would strive for peace.

9. What’s your favorite thing about your hometown?
I grew up with the neighbourhood kids. It’s always nice to see a friendly face and know they got your back when you need it most.

10. What do you usually do on a Friday night? 
I unwind. It depends on my mood: writing, reading, watching a movie…

11. Which is your favorite movie and why?
Lucy is my current favourite. Just the possibility of a human capable of using a hundred percent of her brain is something that’s worth contemplating. 



Well, that's about it. I hope you learned a few things about me. 
Nominees for the Liebster Award, good luck! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment