Wednesday 31 July 2013

First Post

The creation of this blog started from a course I took up as part of my master's degree. It partially involved basic photography since the subject covered analog and digital images. Sure, everybody loves photography; but knowing the basics of taking photos made me realize how pictures could become more interesting and significant, especially when it's an important moment in one's life. It's no longer just taking pictures but preserving each event into a well-loved story.

My focus on photography drove me to distraction and left me looking for a school to pursue something along digital arts...

To make the long story short, someone encouraged me to take up web design in one of the top schools. I had my misgivings when I enrolled; but this eventually vanished as I attended the seminar and 3-day class. The instructor made learning fun and I, personally, enjoyed the challenges of web design and development presented during and after the workshop.

Hopefully, creating and maintaining a blog would help me determine if I'll be pursuing a career in web design. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment