Thursday 15 August 2013

Journey: A Novel

Hi, everyone.

I've signed up in Wattpad.com after reading one of its books, The Awakener by Amanda Strong. It's ideal for light reading. Its history is based on the Bible, so expect quotations or excerpts from the Good Book. But, the author made a good job of the characters not sounding overzealous with religion and I like how the guardian angels and demons were portrayed.
The book also inspired me to write a chapter of a novel I've been trying to complete (one of my projects this year), which became a turning point for me to finally commit with my first novel by uploading it in Wattpad.

I like to write the draft the traditional way - that is, in pen and paper. In my experience, it feels more personal than typing it directly on the computer. So, most of it is either still in my notebook or in my head. But I'll be uploading more chapters soon. :)

Read the book: Journey by M.C. Babasa or continue reading this post for the overview.



Journey 

by M.C. Babasa
Journey by M.C. Babasa

Kristina

Her life has always been ordinary as far as psychics go, until she draws the attention of a mysterious stranger, who seems to know more about her than any other person.
But there are others who want something from her that only she possesses. 

Arturion
Impulsively, he offers friendship to Kristina. But when she falls ill, he must divulge his secret to help her.

Excerpt

He stood at least six feet tall, his dark hair and clothes dry in contrast to the weather. He held an umbrella which served more as a costume prop rather than carry out its initial purpose. The rain didn’t touch him not even his “prop”. It seemed to hit an invisible shield surrounding his person... 

No comments:

Post a Comment